29 Aralık 2011 Perşembe

the forecast

rain falls down...
is it pouring or fucking around with us?
don't know what the fuck is going around me!
trying endlessly and working hard
will it pay off in the long run?
nice question, right?
like adele's songs.
or like 2PM's undying energy...
I dont have things like this. I'm just being myself and messing around.
I dont give a damn to anyone or anything.
this is my fucking life...
Let me be myself so I can fly high.
I work , earn and what?
just saving others' ass..
trying to please everyone is hard.
dont misunderstand me...
I feel stressed or more then that.
let me breath...
this isnt the seoul weather.
OH! now I realized I dont wanna be here but in Seoul.
I just wanna follow my Soul and go to Seoul...
do you think it is too hard to do?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder